FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PLACING AN ORDER
1. To place an order, go to any product category (ie GOLF, HOCKEY, BASEBALL or SPECIALTY) and select the ORDER NOW button. The ORDER NOW button will navigate you to the shopping cart page of the category selected.
2. Select the item from any item on the product page. To purchase a single item and continue shopping, select ADD TO CART. To purchase more than one of any item, or to get more information on a product, click on the image or the description line.
From this page, you can SELECT THE QUANTITY and then ADD TO CART. Selecting BUY ONE, will place one item in your shopping cart and then take you to the ORDER REGISTRATION page.
You may send any number of photos for your items, up to the number ordered. ie - Each item can have a different photo or logo. If we receive one image, all items ordered will be the same.
Note: You can VIEW ITEMS IN YOUR CART, SEARCH for items in our product catalog or CHECKOUT using the links at the top of the page.
3. Once you have added all items to your cart, click VIEW CART to confirm or modify your order.
4. After confirming your order, select CHECKOUT to be taken to the ORDER REGISTRATION page.
5. From the ORDER REGISTRATION page, you have 3 options:
1) CREATE NEW ACCOUNT - Permits you to set up a quick login with confidential password for future orders. After creating your account you will be directed to STEP 1.
2) LOGIN TO EXISTING ACCOUNT - Quick order processing by entering your previously set up login and password, takes you to STEP 1.
3) PLACE ORDER WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT - Directs you right to STEP 1, without need of a login or password.
6. STEP 1 the customer information page, to provide information on payment and where to ship your order. Once you have confirmed the information, select CONTINUE.
7. STEP 2 you select the method of shipping and your method of payment from the pull-down menus. Once completed, click CONTINUE.
8. On the FINAL STEP page, you enter your credit card information below the order summary. The NAME ON CARD must be completed EXACTLY as seen on the credit card. Carefully complete the CARD NUMBER, EXPIRY DATE and CONFIRMATION NUMBER fields before selecting CONTINUE. The address in the BILL TO area must match the address where your credit card statement is sent.
9. Your transaction has now been completed. Please print this screen and review all information. Contact us by phone or email if there are any questions related to the information.
Putting something in your shopping cart does not commit you to buying it. You can change what is in your cart at any time before finalizing and paying for it. After you put something in your shopping cart, you can choose to place the order immediately or continue shopping. You can put as many items, or as little as one item in your shopping cart. When you are finished and want to actually place the order, you can get back to your shopping cart by clicking the View Cart button on any page. When you finally do submit your order, it will be confirmed via E-mail and will include your order number. Our secure server protects your order information and your transaction is confidential. Pickup orders can be placed and paid for at time of pickup from our office. No other C.O.D. orders are acceptable.
Our web site is secure, however if you are uncomfortable paying for your order via credit card online, please call us and we will be glad to take your order and payment information over the phone.
Next Day and Express shipping may be available for an additional fee for most items. Please select those options during the checkout process. We cannot send merchandise to P.O. Boxes.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADJUST SHIPPING
COSTS TO THE ACTUAL COST OF SHIPPING YOUR ORDER. Due to fluctuations of
pricing and surcharges by courier companies, our shipping prices for orders
are guidelines only. We will adjust according to actual cost of shipping,
Please make sure your shipping address information is 100% accurate and complete. If the address is incomplete, it may delay shipping and receipt of your order. While we attempt to confirm all shipping addresses are complete, you will be charged a fee to correct the address, should your order be returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect address.
Exported orders will pass through customs, and may be subject to import duties, taxes, and customs processing fees. A customs invoice may arrive with your parcel or may follow in the mail. Recipients are responsible for paying these additional fees. LogoActive is not responsible for any international duties or taxes or any other costs associated with your shipment.
No person under the age of 18 should place an order on this web site without the consent of their parent or legal guardian. The use of our web site by any user shall be deemed to be a representation that the user is of age or has the consent of their parent(s) or legal guardian.
Our web site is a e-commerce site,
certified by Verisign (www.verisign.com).
All transactions via www.cyberactive.com
are verified and completed by a third party. No information is disclosed by
LogoActive and we do not sell personal data to any organization.
Receipts for credit card transactions will be identified as "CyberActive"
on your statement. From time to time, we may send information that we
feel may interest you. You can decline to receive this information or
opt out at any time, by contacting us. Please see our "Contacts"
page for details.